« Cruise to be taken | Well I finally have some good news to print »

Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) and how a large group of doctors got to know about it.
September 11th, 2009 by Chris

Ok here we go…

A very smart doctor in It. named Zamboni…yeah I know…anyhow, he noticed that people with MS all have an inherent problem.  The issue is we all…well the 1000 MS people tested have all presented with Jugular veins and Azygous Veins that are too small.  These veins are the ones responsible for draining the blood from the brain and spinal column.  They are too small, allowing old blood to remain behind in these two places, thus creating all kinds of issues.

He followed children who all showed narrowed jugulars as well for 20 years.  By the time of the meeting last week in It. w/ 150 docs from all over the world, 90% of these kids have developed MS.  The other 10% had shown some neurological stuff too but didn’t have MS.

I am just going to put it this way.  Stop thinking of MS as a disease of Auto Immunity.  Its a venous issue.  It’s got to do with blood not draining from your brain and spine, the Auto Immunity is kicked in because it is sent in there to mop up the flood.  It just also attacks the sores left over from the injuries from having old blood left behind.  It’s edemas, swelling and lesions.

Best part is they are treating people everyday by opening up these veins with angio plasty and stenting.  The exact words of the doctor was “No One is too far gone.”

These people are instantly, I mean immediately, I mean right now experiencing and end to fatigue, brain fog and heat sensitivity.  Some are also reporting instant improvement in Dizziness.

This may be the real deal folks.

Please go here and read these two posts from someone who actually went with one of the doctors to the conference in Italy.  He is from Stanford and I will be going there maybe after the beginning of the year.

http://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-8105-0.html

http://www.thisisms.com/ftopict-8089.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGFe-3h26Vs

It’s really amazing.  Please take the time to understand what is being said.  If you have to look up some words do it.  Finally something with MS makes sense.

2 Responses to “Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) and how a large group of doctors got to know about it.”
  1. John Bromell Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 8:18 pm

    Chris,between this and Revimmune, which seems more promising? Have you had any returning heat sensitivity?

    Thank you for this blog.

    Take care, John

  2. Janet Says:
    October 16th, 2010 at 10:06 am

    Hi guys
    i was just brousing and i found this website and looks inspiring, i am seeking help, i really don’t know what else to do and what other test i should take,i have been feeling really bad for the past year and it’s getting worst. dry mouth, chills shaking, cervical pain, numbness in hands and feet dizzy all the time, nauseas, i had a blood test done for sjogren’s syndrome and came back negative. i feel like something is wrong with my nervous system. my doctor thinks i am crazy but i am not, i really feel bad. i live in south florida and i don’t know which doctor is good and can really trust me. Please help!
    Thanks
    Janet