« Ummmm what to say?? | Chris S. the old Tovaxin guy…who is going through HiCy right now »

Done with MS Forums
July 7th, 2008 by Chris

I hope all of you watching who belong to MS forums and are watching me read this.

As you know my site is for only positive things. We talk about getting better here and how others are getting better from this as well.

I refuse to go to the MS forums to talk about HiCY anymore. It does not fit the criteria of “we don’t know” to be discussed there.

We know HiCy stops MS and allows lesions to heal. We know this. The people doing this are all seeing improvement in symptoms and the MRI spots and holes are going away / shrinking. We know this.

That is positive and is allowed to be talked about. The reason one of the other previous HiCy’ers isn’t posting up horrifying results is because there isn’t any!

This is so good it’s going straight to fast tracked phase three status.

It feels so good to be able to write the truth on my own site and not need to worry about getting yelled at for it!

Keep the faith folks the end is near!

Also I wanted to let you know I have started to talk to some business’s to see if they can help to defer some of your travel costs to those of you with less money doing this treatment. I am trying to get a few businesses I know to give me a monthly allotment / Sponsorship to donate to someone doing the treatment who could really use it to offset the costs.

It may start off as 50 bucks to help pay for a meal, but the hope its to get it up to enough to at least pay for a plane ticket to and from for the treatment. With gas today, I figure some folks may pay upwards of 700 bucks to get to Hopkins on a plane so I want to help.

So if you want to chip in please say hi so we can do all the legal stuff to let you!

**Update–Dave Albu with Ryder is In as our first committed contributer!!**

15 Responses to “Done with MS Forums”
  1. Loobie Says:
    July 8th, 2008 at 5:49 am

‘atta boy. Just like success in money. For every cheerleader, there are three people on the ground trying to pull you back down.

2. Jamie Says:
    July 8th, 2008 at 12:59 pm

Dude, chill.

Don’t alienate the people you are trying to reach.

I too want to scream HiCy from the rooftops, but some people don’t want to hear it.

You’ll never change ‘em.

But some people DO want to hear it, focus on them.

3. Chris Says:
    July 8th, 2008 at 1:12 pm

Nope if people want to know something they can come to me. I did my site for a reason. People know where to find me lol.

The good Lord helps those who help themselves – Ben Franklin

I did the work and if someone wants my help they can ask. People can ask if they want to know about Revimmune.

I am done opening up my mouth anywhere but here! Anywhere else I have to be PC and I am sick of it.

You know as well as I do what we got so I will talk about it here like I want to where it is OK. LOL :P

4. Jamie Says:
    July 8th, 2008 at 4:48 pm

Fair enough!

That’s your business.

HiCy is awesome though. :)

5. AA Says:
    July 8th, 2008 at 8:37 pm

Hi Chris,

I’ve been following your progress even though I don’t have MS. I do have Crohn’s however and am curious if you’ve heard anything about when they will start treating patients with other autoimmune diseases?

6. Chris Says:
    July 8th, 2008 at 8:43 pm

The best thing I would suggest you do is call the JH hospital and ask for Dr. Brodsky’s staff.

I have no idea if his staff or anyone there would know but I feel confident that is as good as a place as any to start.

7. John Says:
    July 8th, 2008 at 11:06 pm

I was hoping to qualify for Revimmune at JH but was turned down. I was told that my disease was too far along, but I suspect it was also am not relapsing-remitting, which appears to be the form of MS they are focusing on.

Take care, John
    bromell@swbell.net

8. Maggie Says:
    July 9th, 2008 at 12:10 am

Hi Chris,

Congratulations on your improvements. I have MS and I been reading your blog with great interest. How hard was it to get insurance to pay? Also, if they are going to do “trials” isn’t that normally free to the patients that sign on?

Thanks,
    Maggie

9. Chris Says:
    July 9th, 2008 at 6:18 am

John I am sorry to hear that but at least now you konw you did all you could to beat the Monster.

Don’t be surprised if 5 years from now they are doing this to your kind of MS as well. You know how the FDA loves RRMS to show off a treatment.

Just don’t loose faith!

JH does all the work for your insurance and I have not heard of anyone being denied.

The trial will maybe- maybe have 150 people in it. It’s all I would expect because it’s a existing drug and they do not need a grip of people to show this works. If you were one of those people accepted into the trial it would be free, but you can still do this off label while the trial is going on even if you are not in it.

It’s not like Tysabri. They don’t need 5 thousand people because this won’t kill you…or it hasn’t even come close yet. Oh- and HiCy allows lesions to heal, not just stay as they are.

10. John Says:
    July 9th, 2008 at 9:12 am

Chris,

Thank you for yesterday’s reply. I will not lose faith. This dog still has alot of fight left.

Take care, John

11. Chris Says:
    July 9th, 2008 at 9:22 am

You have no idea how refreshing that is especially when I hear so much “You do the work and I will wait and see.”

I know you will beat this just because you do not posses that attitude.

Chris

12. Cheerleader Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 10:30 pm

Hey Chris…
    i really hope you’ll reconsider, and c’mon back to thisisms. Keri (Red penguins) is doing well, 4 days post chemo. If it weren’t for you, she’d still be in LA, getting worse. Plus, I’ll really miss your unique posts!
    think about it,
    cheer

13. Jamie Says:
    July 11th, 2008 at 4:25 pm

me too

14. Keri Says:
    July 11th, 2008 at 10:54 pm

Hey Cheerleader…. Yes, I’m doing quite well…finishing Day 5 post. 1/3 of the way through! :)

Chris, I think you can come on strong at times – and again, HiCy may or may not be the cure – but also – it isn’t showing to work for everyone. It’s also quite an undertaking to get oneself to Baltimore and be away from home for weeks. Not everyone can do it. I don’t think you need to remove yourself from the forums…but to realize not everyone is you or has the same fight in themselves…. Me? While I didn’t push kids out of line to get on a life boat off the Titanic (as I was accused of!) – I certainly didn’t stand around twiddling my thumbs – I pushed to get here to Baltimore! And I would do it again ten times stronger if that what it took. But that’s me. :)

Thanks for all you have contributed – it definitely has made a difference for my life – and for those who are in my life.

~Keri

15. Chris Says:
    July 12th, 2008 at 7:46 am

True enough but let it be known that at least you tried, let others tell you if you qualify or not, and are at least seeing if it does work.

You are proactive which is what my site is about. My site is for those who want to get better and not “wait and see.”

Even if someone is drinking 14 gallons of dishwater because they believe it’s helping they are being proactive.

I don’t believe taking a shot that has a 30% chance of working, unless you have went years with nothing new showing up and no progressed disability is being active.

I believe the day I got MS I also started to figure out how to beat this by spending 12 hours a day studying medical reports, medical dictionaries to understand the reports, and reading what was going on. When I found out what HiCy was and I did the research I saw it was nothing big. I did the research. I was a month late in calling JH because of it. I Never bad mouthed anyone. I did the research and learned the truth and made an informed decision.

My site is for positives and nothing but. If I reactivate tomorrow or if someone else does, we will post that and we will be honest. We just have no intention on taking away any hope or good feelings in the process.

I hope you continue to improve as I have. It was 99 here in Denver and I played with my dog in it.